GreenEarth Photography has available a Social Media Internship + SEO, Marketing, Photo Assisting
Hi, I own GreenEarth Photography and need help with my social media, SEO and marketing efforts, and could use a photo assistant from time to time. If you’re extremely knowledgeable about social media and marketing, and have an interest in photography, this Social Media Internship may be the internship for you.
Primary Objective: Keep my social media up to date including my blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube; get my website and blog registered on the main indexes, insure my website has great SEO, revise my marketing plan and assist me on bigger photo jobs.
Social Media Internship
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Punctual & motivated
- Education and experience with social media, SEO and marketing to demonstrate the ability to achieve the Primary Objective above
- Ability to effectively communicate information both verbally and written
- A car and a cell phone
- Interest in photography, knowledge of WordPress and web design a plus
- Brainstorm marketing ideas and work with me to implement them
- Design marketing material including postcards and newsletter for clients and prospects
- Prepare schedule of interesting material for blog, Facebook, Twitter
- Improve SEO on all website pages
- Keep up with website analytics on WordPress and Google
- Assist me on big photo jobs
- Take still photographs and video of me in action on photo jobs
This has the potential to be a fun, creative, interesting venture to help you thrive on your career path. This will start out as part time and could increase in hours if it appears we’re making progress. Starting pay is $12/hour.